Friday, August 15, 2008

1st Item on Craigslist sold!

Eric and I couldn't be more thrilled. Eventhough it took about 4 days, but the couch is now out of our condo and we have a lot more space! Eric has always hated the couch, but I can't complain it was free for me - at the time it was perfect. Now that it's for the most part just us, we have the loveseat (until I can find another one that's nicer) and two gliders (that I currently thinking of how to recover them). We bought both of them from two different sellers on Craigslist. There's nothing wrong with them at all, the chairs just don't match the decor. At the moment mine is covered with a blanket. Eric is fine with his, but I have told him that I'm going to try to turn it into a Michigan glider. He's thrilled about that. It's partly since I'm now adding come color to the Black, white and gray decor. The base of the chair is either going to be White or Black, so, it will still tie into our current decor.

I have other things on craigslist that haven't sold yet... James Bond movies, some books, PS2 Games, a floor lamp. That might be all for the moment. The next things to go are the tables in the living room. I'm going to get some tables from Ikea. We already have one, but I would like to see the glass tables gone. Then after that, when we can get a replacement, the black and white dresser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment