Monday, February 16, 2009

For those dying to know...

Well, we went to the doc's office to find out that I'm NOT pregnant, but I have cyst's!! The doc said that we could try one more round of IUI, but he feels like IVF would be the next step for us. I feel the same, but the cost for it is $10, 000! We don't know where we are going to come up with the money to get it done. I wish we had the money, but we don't. I just feel like we are hopeless now since IVF is what we should do, but with no cash to do so. We are taking donations for the procedure if you are willing to be so kind and donate some money. We need all the help that we can get. I'm not really in the talking mood at the moment. So, if you need to get ahold of me, send me a text or message.

Thank you everyone for the hopes and prayers. Hopefully next time, whenever that is, will help us then.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Crystal-

I'm so sorry you didn't get a BFP this time! Here's hoping that if you try another IUI it works for you. ((hugs))

Post a Comment