Friday, October 31, 2008

Date Set

My Surgery is set for Wednesday November 12th at Noon. The surgery will be performed at Sparrow Hospital (main campus). It's an out patient surgery, so, I will be home that night to sleep in my own bed. I guess mom will be coming down, but not sure for how long she will be able to stay since someone else has vacation during that same week to go deer hunting. I am for sure taking the day of the surgery off and the day after and I told my boss that we will see how I'm doing after that.

I am super nervous about it. I just don't know what to expect. I'm trying to be optimistic about this whole ordeal, but it's hard. I just hope the ending to the story is that I have a wonderful blessing (if not more) since I could have up to 8!!! I don't know what the hell I would do if I did have 8! It's just like John and Kate plus 8, but all at the same time. OH MY GOD! The nightmares that running through my head right now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I start calling you Kate now? I will be wishing you happy baby thought and no more than 3 babies......if you had more than that, your balance would be thrown off and ou would tip over. Just sayin.....
ellen

Post a Comment