Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nervous!

Tomorrow is the big day and I'm nervous as hell! I've been trying to calm down by listening to calming music. It's helping a little bit. Just not helping as much as I would like it to. It has been nice having mom around. I came home from work yesterday and all the dishes were done and she was washing towels. I just wish she was feeling better. She's had this nasty cough that she can't get rid of. I took home the Zicam stuff for her to take during the daytime. It seemed like it started helping by the end of the night. I hope so. I don't want to see her sick.

Anyways, I will be going in for the surgery's tomorrow. I'll be at Sparrow's main campus, wherever the out patient surgery is located. I'm scheduled at 12 - noon, but I have to be there at 10 to go into pre-op.

I got the call from the nurse yesterday and she gave me some strict instructions.
-No eating after 12, midnight tonight.
~No water
~No Ice Chips
~No gum
~No NOTHING!
-Remove all jewelry, but wedding ring can stay on.
-Wear comfortable loose clothing.

Well, this is going to be the last blog until after the surgery. I'm sure that I will have the laptop in bed if I'm feeling up to it and if the pain killers don't make me groggy...

Wish me luck! And for a quick recovery time!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and this gives you a great chance at getting that BFP.

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you all week. Good luck with every thing....I will be thinking of you all day and look forward to a post when you are up to it.
Speedy recovery too!

ellen

Post a Comment