Friday, November 14, 2008

Gotta love Vicodin!

I know I do at the moment. Even though - I feel like I'm kinda drunk. It does make the pain go away though. And that's the best thing EVER!

Mom is still is coughing a lot and isn't doing any better. So, Eric took her to the Urgent Care here in Mason. Hopefully she will start feeling better by the time the she has to go to work tomorrow. I told her NOT to do anything at all today. The past few days she's been doing dishes, vacuuming the floors, doing laundry. Which is really nice and all, but she needs to take care of herself too. I just wish I could focus a little more. It took me about all I had to do the bills today.

Hopefully I can finish the Christmas Invites tonight - I have to get the pictures of them up. I hand crafted the Christmas invites. I think they turned out really good. And maybe I can work on some work that I brought home. I don't need to fall super behind again.

That's all for now. Stay Tuned for more updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment