Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well, the wait is over

I'm now home... The surgery went as planned... All the staff was very nice and helpful! I couldn't have asked for anything more while I was there. I left the hospital about 3. I got home and tried to eat, but the soup or the crackers didn't work. That came right back up. So, I laid down for a little bit. Then I tried eating again - just saltine crackers. That didn't work either. So, once again - I laid back down. Later on in the night I was able to drink some broth from chicken noodle soup with some saltine crackers. When I started feeling some pain I asked Eric about the pain killers, he said when he signed me out of the hospital he never got a prescription for me. So, now I'm playing phone tag with the doctor, but still nothing yet. Hopefully soon I will get a call saying that the prescription has be called in.

Well, I'll keep updating once new stuff comes up.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Glad the surgery went well! Hopefully you can get those pain killers soon!!!

cheryl said...

Glad to hear your surgery is over and everything went good. By now you should have the painkillers. Hope you were able to take some time off work. Keep me updated when you feel up to it. Hugs!

Post a Comment