Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grandmother and Update!

I was on the phone with Heather on Monday around 10 and my mom kept calling me, I didn't know why, so, finally I told Heather I have to get the other line. When I went over to that line mom was hysterical - She told me that Grandma got killed in a car accident on the corner of Tittabawasee and Center Roads in Saginaw (not that far from her house). What we think happened... The roads were slick and Grandma tried stopping for the red light, but slid right though the light and the GMC truck that hit her was going TOO fast for the weather conditions. If you look at the impact of the accident, you would understand. She was hit hard. I'm going to miss her! This is just so hard, since it was totally unexpected! The whole family is taking it hard.

Here's the information for her funeral and showing...

Funeral Services and Showing will be held at:
Cunningham-Taylor Funeral Home (same as my grandfather's)
310 E. Washington Ave.
Freeland, MI 48623
989.695.9431

Showing will be Thursday from 2-8pm
Showing for family - Friday at 10am
Showing for Public - Friday at 11am
Funeral Services will be held Friday around Noon.

Link of the article in the Saginaw News...
http://www.mlive.com/saginawnews/news/index.ssf/2008/12/saginaw_township_woman_dies_in.html

Link to her Obit... (please sign the guestbook - Thank you!)
http://obits.mlive.com/Saginaw/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=121459150


Update on the Infertility...
I got the phone call on Monday for the instructions. I keep on taking 150mg of the Gonal-F, go in Wednesday for bloodwork (and since today is Wednesday - I went in to the lab before I came into work). Now I have to wait till 10 to find out what's going to go on from here.

Gotta love the waiting game. We seem to be doing it all the time!

1 comments:

Susan said...

So sorry about the loss of your grandmother! ((hugs))

Post a Comment