Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things are starting to look up.

Even in this dark time of Grandma's passing we are seeing a little light.

So, I went in for bloodwork before I came into work yesterday. By 8 am the Doc already had the results and asked if I could come right in. So, I did... They did an ultrasound to see how many eggs there were and the sizes. Well, I have 1 that's the size of 13 and 4 the size of 12 then a bunch of smaller ones. I was told that it almost looks like a honeycomb! The mature size is 15, so, almost! I had to get bloodwork done before I came into work today too. You should see my arms, they look horrid. Thank God it's wintertime so I can cover it up! Then I have to go in for bloodwork on Saturday when we get back. Then either the doc will call me once he gets the results or I have to call him by 1. He will then give us directions on how much HCG to use and when to give it. It should be given either Sat or Sun. Then, the IUI on MONDAY! I plan on working only 1/2 the day and then going home afterwards and resting. Hopefully I can! I should know 2 weeks after the IUI which if it's on Monday will be Jan 5th. Just past Eric's birthday. I only hope that it's going to be positive! That would really spread some light to the family. Since this Holiday is going to be really hard on everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I am so sorry about your grandma. I know that has to be very hard on your family especially around Christmas time.

Second, I am getting so excited for you! I keep praying that things work out for you guys and you can get that BFP!!!

-Leesa

Susan said...

I really hope you are able to get a BFP soon! GL!

Anonymous said...

Come on baby!!! I am sooooo excited at the possibilities for your New Year :)
ellen

Post a Comment