Monday, December 15, 2008

The latest update.

I know it's been a few days since I have posted. I've just been so busy! I've been trying to get the house around for the christmas party, get shopping done, christmas cards and not to mention all of the doc visits. Which I just got home from one not that long ago. So, we had our class this past Thursday to show us how to inject the meds. That was interesting. I thought I would be able to do it easier than what really happened. I nicked myself with the needle four times before the assistant helped me push it in. When the time came for Eric and I to do it at home - He did it for me. Which does make it better! I'm surprized that he's handling it so good. There is hope yet! We have been giving the injections since Friday night. We have to do it at the same time every night. I had my dr visit this morning where I had to get blood work done beforehand then go in for an u/s to check the size of the eggs. The biggest one was at 10, but they have to be at 15 to be considered Mature. So, depending on the results of the blood work they might up my dose to 3 vials or just let it stay the same at 2 vials. I keep this for a couple of days then go back in to check the size in a few days, but I won't know when until later.

So, Saturday was our Christmas party. That went over well! I forgot to get out the camera though. BOO! I always seem to forget the camera at the parties that I throw. At least for the New Years Party that we are going to I will remember the camera, since it's not here! YAY! Like normal, we had TOO much food, but it was all good! The White elephant gift exchange went over well - it seems like everyone liked what they got. Eric got a bar set, which suits him now, since he has figured that he like some drinks. Then I got a margaritta mix along with glasses and the salt. So, when I can drink again - It's so mine!

Well, it's time for me to take a nap. Since I haven't been feeling so well lately. I think it's from the injections, but I can't say for sure. The doc isn't sure either. Anyways, I will write more when I know more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment