Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Update

I went to the doc appt yesterday and things are going along as planned. The biggest at the moment is 16.5 and there's quite a few right behind. I stay on the same meds and go back on Wednesday. I'm already starting to feel some pressure from the ovaries and I have to pee all the time! Thy think the Egg Retrieval will be Friday or Saturday, but we will know for sure tomorrow with the ultrasound.

Over the weekend Eric had to go into ER since his ankle was swollen and he couldn't put any pressure on it. Comes to find out that he has a sprained ankle. How did this come about? Well, last week (Wednesday) we went to a friends house for dinner. Well, the 2 year old and 4 year old was playing around with Eric. One of the times the 2 year old kicked Eric in the ankle... Eric didn't think anything of it, since it was just sore. When he woke up Saturday he couldn't really put any pressure on his ankle. I tried getting him to go to the doc before we went to moms, but he refused. While we were at moms he told me after the Michigan game he wants to go. We got there around 8pm and left about midnight. The hospital was not that busy, I think they were just super slow! He now has a fiberglass splint on his leg and he goes to the doc today. He was instructed not to get it wet and not to put pressure on it at all! So, he's been on crutches! Poor baby!

Well, I will update more tomorrow when I know what happens with my doc and the outcome of Eric's doc visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment