Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update

Hey everyone! I had my one wedding this past weekend. That went well. Everything went so smooth and the couple was so wonderful to work with. It was a pleasure to work for them. Desma was suppose to give me my shot, well, she chickened out last minute. Thank god for the Mother of the Bride who was a nurse. She offered her services. She was a lifesavor!

Well on Sunday we started the "Heavy drugs". I went in for an ultrasound yesterday. I have 10 in one ovary and 6-8 in the other one. They are small at the moment, but that's where the doc's want them to be at. So, so far everything is going good. When they tried drawing blood though they had problems. They had a poke me a few times - finally they got a spot on my hand. Ouch! Well, I'm starting to feel a little crampy here and there. But nothing too bad. It's coming up so soon. I just hope the 2WW will go by fast when that time comes. I go back on Friday for another Ultrasound. So, we will see where that takes us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment