Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's been forever, so sorry!

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting in like forever! Like a few months! HA! Well, I'm back! Well, since then there has been a lot of stuff going on. I have two wedding's coming up to do. I have one this coming weekend and then another one two weeks from then. Which, I'm not even sure if I will be able to make it to that one. I just might have to pass on it and have Desma get one of her old friends to help her out. You maybe asking yourself - why would you miss the wedding? Well, I might have to take a "Medical Leave". :-)

If you don't know by now. We are on our way to doing IVF. I have been on Lupron for the past 14 days. I went into the doctor's office to get an ultrasound and no cysts! That means I'm free and clear to start for IVF. I continue on the Lupron and on Sunday I start the heavier drugs. The nurse said that the IVF could take place anywhere between the 18-21st. I'm getting SO excited! I just hope and pray that this works for us. Eric called me on his way into work today and he said he was thinking.... Oh boy, he was thinking... :-) That if this does work out he doesn't want to tell that many people until we hit the 3 month period, due to just in cause something happens. Well, I don't see how we would be able to keep our mouths shut for that long... And with having so many people know what we are going through... It's going to be hard not to say anything at all, since everyone will be asking if I know anything yet. I'm not one to be able to hold many things in. How am I suppose to keep my mouth shut about it, either if we are or not. Oh well. I've been rather impressed with my boss though. I didn't think he would take me having to leave all the time for the doctor's visits very well, but he has! Which is a very good thing.

I can tell that the Lupron has taken affect. I have the hot flashes. One moment I'm hot then the next I'm chilly. Just not really a even playing field. Then, I've been getting headache's every once in a while and only taking Excedrin when I can't take it anymore. I know that I'm not suppose to take anything at all, if I do I take Tylenol. Tylenol doesn't do anything for me.

Oh well, I will type more later!! I swear! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment