Monday, July 14, 2008

B-Day Dinner with In-Laws

For birthdays (the closest Sunday to the Birthday) you get to choose where you would like to eat. So, I choose Stillwater Grill. My father-in-law was unable to make it, since he has been sick and has no appeite. I had the Prime rib... MmmMmmm... Good.. After dinner we decided to go shopping at the Eastwood shopping center. Until it was getting kind of late. So, we left Eastwood and headed back to the in-laws house to be able to eat my Dairy Queen Ice cream cake - MY FAVORITE! How could you not love Chocolate Ice Cream, Fudge, Chocolate Cookie crumbles and Vanilla Cream?? So, now my in-laws for my birthday they always get me the cake... And now I have just a little less than half of it left. We'll see how long that can last. I doubt that it can last till Wednesday. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment