Saturday, July 19, 2008

Buggie needs a shrink!

Does anyone know of a kitty shrink in the Greater Lansing area?

I don't know what is wrong with Buggie, she's always been needy and has shown it before we got Hannah, but as of late - She's been pooping (not just on the rug outside of the cat box, which was her spot when she was pissed) We have found it on the kitchen floor, by Eric's bathroom door and by my tub. Then again she decided when I was in the bedroom getting ready for bed - to piss all over it. And the biting that she has gotten worse as well. I know the vet was trying to say that she has allergies, but I think it's mental even more so now. So, I guess we will just have to take her into the vet and see what Dr. Main has to say. Maybe she can get some prozac! That'd be nice. Maybe it'd calm her down a little bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment