Monday, July 28, 2008

Bath Night

So, while I was going through somethings tonight I found the kitty brush I brushed buggie all nice and pretty. Then tried with Dante and OMG! Did he stink! I tried the pet wipes, that didn't do it. Then I pulled him into the bathroom thinking that I'd do the foam bath, since he hates water. Since his stench was getting worse we decided to just fill up the bathtub and throw him in and shampoo him. So, we did - he really wasn't that bad in the bath I've seen him a lot worse just going to the vet for a check up. Then after he was done - we thought might as well move onto Hannah. She hadn't had a bath in a while. So, we rinsed out the bathtub and filled it up a little bit again and did the same thing. The last time that we tried giving her a bath she sounded like we were killing her. Suprising once again - she wasn't that bad. She started to play in the tub attacking the dixie cup along with cap to my shaving gel. The only time she really starting wining was when we were spraying the shampoo off. When we dried her off Eric thought it was a good idea to take her outside. I thought I would be a good idea to get Buggie while we were at it. So, I took her in the bathroom cleaned out the tub and filled it again. She struggled at first then finally gave up in the middle. I for the most part gave her the whole bath (besides rinsing) myself, while Eric was walking Hannah.

I took some after photos of them:


0 comments:

Post a Comment