Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Knocking at 30's door....

Well, today is my 29th Birthday. I went to work as normal and on Eric's way to work he stops to Biggby and gets me a coffee and a scone. He delivers it to me at work along with a birthday card that's from the cats and the puppy. Guess what kind of card it was! It was a Hannah Montana card. What a shocker!?! haha! It was a nice suprise though. I didn't plan on him doing anything like that. I kept on working throughout the day as normal. After work I was picking up Eric from work (why pay for two cars to park downtown when we could just pay for one). We went to lunch at Troppo's that is located downtown. I've never been there for lunch, but I have been there for dinner and their menu had a lot more variety on it than what the lunch menu had to offer. So, I was rather disappointed. Oh well, I ended up getting the chicken sandwich and it came with a specialty salad. The food was good and filling. It even came with chocolate chip cookies with the bill.

After lunch I dropped Eric off to get his car. And I have been home relaxing since besides the usual pet owner stuff like the following...
Cleaning up cat puke.
Watching Hannah puke (Eric offering to clean it up)
Cleaning up cat turds spread across the floor (due to Hannah getting into the litter box)

Now Eric is at the Condo Association Meeting. I decided to stay home this time. I didn't want to be bored. Since though half of it - Co-owners can't talk just the board members. So, why even bother.

I received cards from My mom, Grandma, Granny and Auntie Connie & Uncle Bob

I got birthday wishes from friends on Myspace and Facebook. Along with a few text messages. I did get a phone call from mom at 11:04am (during my lunch break)... she asked me if I looked at the time. I was dumb - I didn't know what the hell she was talking about. "You were born at 11:04". So, I ended up talking to mom for a few minutes before she let me go. Later on in the afternoon I did get a phone call from dad (eventhough we had to play phone tag for a few hours).

At least with Eric gone I might be able to take a bath or a long hot shower and relax before I go to bed early. Hopefully the pets are willing to cooperate with my plan.

1 comments:

ShannaKay said...

happy belated bday!!

Post a Comment