Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bad Puppy!

OMG! Yesterday I was about to scream from the top of my lungs (if I could have). I had taken Hannah outside to do her business when I got home, well, she went pee then just sat in the grass watching the birds. So, I let her for about 10 minutes. Since it was so hot I took her back inside. NOT EVEN 10 minutes as I'm sitting on the love seat reading the mail - I smell shit. So, I start looking around. Oh yeah - right by the fireplace. But no, that's not where it stops - she had stepped in it and wherever she went there was a paw print, it wouldn't have been so bad, but it was all over the living room carpet, the rug, the blankets I keep on the couches and a pillow! So, I had to take her in the bathroom and put her in the tub to try to get it off. And then I left her in the bathroom while I tried to clean the mess. She didn't stay in there long, since she was SO loud. I ended up putting her in her crate until I was done cleaning it up. It took me 1/2 hour just to clean the living room area! Ugg... Sorry - Just needed to rant about it.

Thank you for reading! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment