Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Changing insurance?

Eric and I aren't sure if we should change our Insurance to PHP (Physician's Health Plan) HMO. We don't know if they would cover anything differently than Blue Cross Blue Shield. We tried calling, but once again - the insurance company was very limited on what they could say. Why can't the insurance companies just be up front with what is covered and what isn't?

Do you have any advise? I'm just trying to figure out what would be the best bet since we have to go through the treatments. UHH.. I HATE my body!

3 comments:

--Lindsay-- said...

We have PHP. It seems pretty fair and I noticed when we renewed last week that they do cover infertility with some plans. It can't be worse than what you already have, right? Hang in there!

Emme said...

PHP didn't do much for me, so I stuck with BCBS, but check specifically about fertility treatments and deductibles and such. PHP May be worth it if you do end up with a family

Oo StEpHaNiE oO said...

You should keep your BCBS and have Eric join the Army - NO JOKE!! (Okay, so maybe jokin' a little bit)!! I have BCBS of North Carolina and have Jonathan's TriCare insurance and I haven't had to pay a thing since being married! It's like whatever BCBS doesn't pay, TriCare picks up!!!

So tell Eric he needs to pack his bags and head to boot camp!

I love you Big Sis - we could be Army Wives together!!!

Post a Comment