Saturday, July 19, 2008

IDIOTS!!!

I swear that I work with a bunch of idiots that drive me up the wall. And the one that's been here the longest (longer than I have been alive) is the looniest of them all and he's going to drive me over the edge. I swear he does what he can to get under my skin (as in aggervating me). When you talk to him and try to explain anything he gets on his defensive side and gets all mad. He's got to research EVERYTHING! He cares too much about nothing. Things that aren't a big matter - he worries. Then on top of it that drives me the most batty - he has his own computer to do cost invoicing, but does he use it? Maybe 25% of the time. Where is the other 75% done?? My F'ing computer! Not only does he log me off and he's not the cleanest person around. So, not only do I have to periodically wipe my desk area down with disfecting wipes (kinda like Monk). Also, in the morning when I have to log in it takes like 10 minutes because the system is SO old! (I'm still running 98 and the program that I use AS/400 the last update for it was 97 I think). Yeah, everything down here is basicly prehistoric that also makes it a wonderful work environment. Not including in the winter time it's FREEZING and in the summer time we don't have A/C and it's usually at least 82 degree's in my office (that's not even the "HOT" point).

Ok, enough with my vent. I just needed to let some of it off my chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment