Monday, July 14, 2008

So-called Company get together

Earle (one of my co-workers) decided to throw a picnic/pool party at his house. I had created a sign up sheet for him and we hung it up in the break room. Well, people had signed up. I think there was a total (on the sheet) of 6, besides family members. Well, Eric and I were the first to show up. And a little later Rusty and his girlfriend and thier baby showed up. So, there was 6 adults, 1 baby, 1 puppy and 1 dog. It was nice though. We all got along and took advantage of the pool! Towards the end of the night we did play with the Wii. Which I had never played a Wii before then. It's a lot of fun. I like it. Then again... I'm not going to spend that much on a game system. To expensive for me. What can I say, I'm cheap at this moment in my life.

But all in all it was fun. Good food + good company + good entertainment = Good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment