Friday, July 4, 2008

Welcome

This is the first posting for this blog. I knew it was about time to start blogging...

The latest news (from like a month ago)...
I hit a deer with my Chevy Malibu - the insurance totaled out my car.

We ended up getting a newer car - 2005 Chevy Impala. We got a good deal on it that we couldn't pass up.

We got a new addition to the family - a Puppy!







The Puppy is now 18 weeks old and is a Terrior! Her name is Hannah Montana McGowan. She's 1/2 Beagle and 1/2 (we think) Rat Terrior. She's a ball of energy and loves attention.

My mom Visited us for a week May 30-June 7th. It was nice having her around. She helped me out while she was here.

My Cousin came to visit for a week June 20-28th. That was an experience! We took her to Cedar Point (where we met up with Heather, my sister-in-law). It was nice that Heather met us there, so Jenn would have a partner to go on some of the rides with. We took her shopping and she got some new clothes. She even got Eric to buy a Hollister Shirt, but he hasn't worn it yet. He has worn the the American Eagle shirt that she mistaken it for the Hollister shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment